1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

You Name...

Shortie861 Aug 14, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

For a bit of fun :) I saw this posted on FB and tried it and it's pretty cool :)

Go to Google
      Type your name and then type after is a
      Post your results :)

This was mine

Quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and most attractive girl you'll ever meet. Not only is she pretty and hot, but she has great intellectual insight and is all around a perfect person. No matter what she does, you could never get mad at her. When you see her pictures, her smile, her eyes, you feel not only turned on, but content. Content because you know that she is everything you could ask for.
      "Have you met Nikki?"
      "Yes, and I think I want to marry her."
      "We all do."

2. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

I've quite often found the Urban Dictionary a useful resource for an ol' fart like me to look up modern slang terms.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    3. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Getting There

I don't know about this :p !
    4. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

Agnethas are pretty rare, but if you can find one she will make an excellent girlfriend. Loving, caring and loyal as no other, but still independent and does not take up much of your time. She is one of those girls you can actually be proud of calling your girlfriend.
      Agnetha is the perfect girlfriend.
    5. South Of Heaven

South Of Heaven New Chatter

A beautiful, kind hearted, yet firey soul.On the whole this foxy cat is a gem but woe betide the person who does not fold the tent correctly or pack the boot correctly.
      Clare is a diamond of a lass but has fiery pottential.

:giggle: Actually minus the foxy cat bit that's pretty spot on.