1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

General Your favourite ever forum

RJH Jan 31, 2012

1. RJH

RJH Getting There

Which forum is your all time fav and why?
    2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

My all time favorite forum is no longer around :( It was a forum called The Nucleus. It was pretty simple but amazing at the same time. Had great people on it :D I'd say right now though my all-time favorite forum other then my own is Chat-Addicts :D I think Nikki did a fantastic job with the place and personally I like it better on Xenforo now then when it was on vBulletin and it was great on vB but XF is awesome and I love how smooth things run.
    3. xPurp420

xPurp420 New Chatter

My favorite forums are: QuickScope.net, ForumPromotion, and I'm starting to like this forum.
    4. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

mine would be inspiration, fee's forum. You know, its a lovely one, we can write poems and post other litterary works on her site.
    5. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

My favourite forum has been dead for years. I have been jumping trying to find a home forum for years, but after each of them has (as is natural and expected) at some point died, I have now more trouble to fall for one community as my favourite.

No counting my own, probably it is 'the lullaby'. Many of the members are my close friends and I even if I don't visit as often, I always feel very welcome and cared for there.
    6. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Apart from this 1,Birmingham History Forum is probably my favourite.