1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Food & Drink Your Own Mug/Cup

Shortie861 Oct 10, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Do you have your own mug/cup to drink out of when having any kind of drink?

I myself have one mug for my cup of tea which is white and has a pink inside and says Tea on the side :) and for my hot chocolate I have a mug which says Hot Chocolate on the side.

I also have another mug which I use for having larger drinks if I fancy one which is white, has love hearts on the handle and says "Morning Gorgeous"

2. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Not really, we can mix up the cups and the mugs

3. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

Must be nice waking up to someone saying, "Morning, Gorgeous!" LOL! Awesome.

Even if just a mug. That's cool. Made me smile.

I don't have a proper mug for myself anymore.

But i had one that was more like a soup mug and it had gorgeous English Roses on the side and i drank coffee out of it. Of course, this was back when i drank coffee.

Strictly tea for me now. Bad thing about tea, it marks up the inside of the cup and hard to get out.

I should get myself a mug just for tea so i don't mess up the other glasses and mugs in the house.

4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I have a mug which says "The Worlds Greatest Granddad" on it :)

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I know what you mean about Tea marking the inside of the cup :) I have black tea myself and it really does mark the inside of the cup which is why I have my own mug for tea. I usually leave my mug to soak over night in hot soapy water and then scrub at it the following day to help get rid of most of the tea marks inside the cup :)

I love mugs like that, haven't got one myself but I have in the past bought family one's like this. It's nice to have your own personal mug like that :)

6. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

Before, my husband and I bought a mug for each of us. It was personalized and we had it written there: "Mark and Cecille forever". Haha, so cheesy! By the way, the mugs were broken by my eldest son so they do not exist anymore. I wish to buy a personalized mug again though. And probably have my kids' picture printed on it. :)

7. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Yes, I do have my own mug for hot drinks. It was obviously my cup since I have my name on it. It was a gift I had received before from a friend and just started using it this year. And for some other drinks like cold, I just use whatever clean glass available in the kitchen.

8. roxfan003

roxfan003 Shy Chatter

All of our cups get mixed around. But, we do have different types of cups and glasses and there are some types that I am more apt to choose than others.